Training Apprentices and Interns for Ministry
Training Apprentices and Interns for Ministry provides a step-by-step process for training leaders through apprenticeships and internships in the local church. In addition to approximately six hours of audio CD training, a manual with printed instructions and model forms is included. This set is a must for churches who desire to develop leaders for their own ministry and global missions.
- Why Utilize Apprentices and Interns?
- The Nuts and Bolts of Training Leaders
- Developing Cartridge Ministries
- Motivating Interns for Ministry
- How to Evaluate and Grow an Intern